Responsible for all new sales of capital equipment in designated territory
- Develops, monitors, and maintains customer accounts. Establishes proper credit levels for new customers. Maintains customer accounts in good standing and keeps call reports current weekly.
- Makes regular sales calls to maintain existing customers as assigned to ensure relationship is maintained.
- Performs regular “cold calls” on new customers in order to expand the existing customer base.
- Maintains direct sales responsibility of selected accounts.
- Ensures proper coverage of sales territory.
- Assists Managers in Developing annual Goals and Objectives for the market and review progress monthly.
- Maintains a schedule that maximizes the effectiveness of the time spent in the field and the office and provide this weekly itinerary to the Manager.
- Develops and submit a yearly forecast and marketing plan.
- Tracks all quotes including jobs won, jobs pending, jobs lost and jobs developing as required.
- Continued pursuit of personal and professional growth and development within industry.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and Lotus notes preferred.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in Sales with an emphasis in Capital Equipment required.
- Knowledge of word, excel, outlook, and CRM experience required
Download employment application, complete, then mail to: Apex Material Handling, Attn: Gina Tustin, Director of Human Resources, 391 Charles Ct., West Chicago, IL 60185. For more information please contact Gina Tustin at 630-957-4830 or email email@example.com.