Our mission is to achieve sustained growth, profitability and customer satisfaction through outstanding service and reliable products while never sacrificing our values. We will differentiate ourselves from our competition by providing high quality service and products with state-of-the-art technology. By executing our plan, we will position ourselves as the premier material handling company in Illinois.
Who are we?
The staff at Apex Material Handling Corporation along with its Strategic Business Partners have been helping our customers make the correct material handling decisions for over 15 years. We are a service oriented, professional organization that is constantly working to stay abreast of the ever changing material handling industry.
Our team members strive to make your pursuit of reliable and affordable material handling products and services easily attainable. We invest a great deal of time getting to know you so we can devise a program that will most effectively match your needs. It is this personal attention and knowledgeable material handling advice that leads to your business security which is our measure of success.
What are we?
In business, the sum of the products is only as good as the parts that comprise it. this is why Apex Material Handling Corporation meticulously chooses its team members and Strategic Business Partners. Our goal is to find the right business solutions for you and your business. We tend to your current needs while continually anticipating changes in the future.
What makes us better?
We offer several different products and services from a wide array of companies. We want to better understand your needs more than our competition. This is what ultimately allows us to provide more effective, affordable alternatives.
- Integrity…Always do the ethical thing.
- Respect…Treat others with respect.
- People…Always push yourself to be better. Hire the finest people and give them the opportunity to make good business decisions. Be entrepreneurial.
- Accountability…Be accountable for your own actions.
- Teamwork…Surround ourselves with good people and we will become a better company!
- Customer Service…It’s NOT a department, it’s a “Way of Life.”
- Proactive…Be proactive vs. reactive with our customers. We need to help reduce your costs while increasing your productivity and safety.
- Customers…Exceed customer expectations. If we don’t, our competition will.
- Service, Service, Service…Always put the customer first. If we take care of our customers, they will take care of us.
- Communication…Always communicate with customers and team members.