High School Diploma or equivalent Two Years Office Experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of various brands of material handling equipment preferred.
- Must have ability to multi-task, work independently and work with different personalities.
- Must be able to pass a basic math test.
- Must have time management skills and the ability to adapt to using new software.
- Must work well independently and be assertive.
- Must possess experience in using Excel, MS Word, and Outlook.
- Must have effective communication skills to be used with customers, vendors, co-workers and management.
- Must have the ability to generate trust and respect from customers, vendors, co-workers and management.
- Must have the ability to deal calmly and rationally in stressful, last-minute and problematic situations, not losing control or letting emotions direct actions or words.
- Must have the ability to verbally calm down excited customer or other co-workers and effectively resolve issues.
- Must be willing to follow all company rules, requirements and processes
- Must be able to identify different material handling equipment (after training period) by physically checking inventory in warehouse when needed from time to time.
JCW – JOB CLARIFICATION AND RESPONSIBILITES WORKSHEET
- Get Contracts and/or Credit Applications approved by the Credit Department.
- Work with finance companies to generate lease documents
- Assist the Credit Department with setting up new vendors and customers in the database
- Process Report of Sale Forms
- Generate and send purchase orders to vendor.
- Submit work orders to the service department when needed.
- Track order from shipper to end user.
- Invoice customers.
- Calculate salesman’s commissions after each sale.
- Generate monthly commission report for sales department.
- Work with the Accounting Department to help maintain inventory log after each purchase and sale.
- Maintain sales log.
- Code and enter payables.
- Keep track of new sales leads that have been turned in.
- Order, assemble, distribute and maintain department marketing materials.
- Help answer all company and department phone calls and perform miscellaneous department and customer relation management tasks as requested.
- Assist Sales Manager to ensure that the Sales Department directives are met.
- All duties are subject to change upon management discretion
Download our Company Overview and Benefits Package to learn more about Apex.
Download employment application, complete, then mail to: Apex Material Handling, Attn: Lisa Ledwik, Director of Human Resources, 391 Charles Ct., West Chicago, IL 60185. For more information please contact Lisa Ledwik at 630-293-8610 or email email@example.com.