Maintains forklift serviceability by completing preventive maintenance requirements and repairs; maintaining vehicle records.
- Maintains forklift truck serviceability by conducting periodic inspections; completing preventive maintenance requirements; identifying and repairing or replacing faulty or suspect parts.
- Repairs and upgrades forklift trucks by listening to operator’s description of malfunction; conducting tests; identifying problem and resolution; repainting vehicles.
- Verifies repairs by test-driving vehicle.
- Completes daily operational requirements by charging and maintaining batteries or propane tanks.
- Maintains vehicle maintenance and operational history by initiating and updating records.
- Maintains safe work environment by verifying vehicle safety device operation; following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Evaluates new and proposed equipment by examining capabilities and conducting tests.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Equipment Maintenance, Lifting, Decision Making, Problem Solving, Reporting Research Results, Self-Motivated, Results Driven, Quality Focus, Productivity, Safety Management, Analyzing Information.
Download our Company Overview and Benefits Package to learn more about Apex.
Download employment application, complete, then mail to: Apex Material Handling, Attn: Lisa Ledwik, Director of Human Resources, 391 Charles Ct., West Chicago, IL 60185. For more information please contact Lisa Ledwik at 630-293-8610 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.